SNAP (Food Stamps)
Important Information about your SNAP (Food Stamps) Benefits
- Every October 1, SNAP benefits are adjusted to reflect changes in the cost of living.
- How do I check the balance for my SNAP benefits to know how much I have? New York State residents:
- Check the SNAP balance on your last grocery receipt.
- Sign in and check your balance on-line at www.mybenefits.ny.gov
- Customer service at 1-888-328-6399.
(This number is also located on the back of your EBT card)
You may contact the SNAP Program at the Steuben County Department of Social Services at 607-664-2000 for more information.