Information and Assistance
We have offices located in Bath, Corning, and Hornell. If you would prefer to contact us by telephone or mail, choose the office closest to you:
|For Eastern Steuben:||For Central Steuben:||For Western Steuben:|
Corning Senior Center
1 Park Lane
Corning, NY 14830
Steuben County Office Building
3 East Pulteney Square
Bath, NY 14810
Hornell Senior Center
Hornell, NY 14843
|ATTN: Mary Dugo, Volunteer Coordinator|
Note: The Volunteer Coordinator works in three offices throughout the county. The fastest way to contact her is through email; however if you contact her by telephone, please realize that there may be a delay before she can return your call.
RSVP Staff: (All located in the Bath Office)
- Christine Towner, RSVP Director
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the county-wide RSVP program.
- Development of budget, grant writing, and annual/semi-annual reports.
- Provide information and support for RSVP volunteers.
- Planning and development of all phases of project operations with input from RSVP Advisory Council and staff.
- Work with community organizations to develop opportunities that interest and challenge potential volunteers.
- Kathleen Burns, Impact Programming Specialist
- Citizen Corps Council Coordinator
- Trust in the Lives of Older Women® Coordinator
- Public Relations for RSVP
- TRIAD public relations and special projects
- Impact Programming- development of volunteer opportunities to meet critical community needs.
- Mary Dugo, Volunteer Coordinator
- Promote RSVP and community volunteer opportunities through public presentations.
- Enroll new volunteers, 55 and older.
- Collect volunteer opportunities from RSVP partner non-profit organizations.
- Enroll new RSVP partner non-profit organizations.
- Connect volunteer interests with organizational volunteer opportunities.
- Assist partner agencies with best practices regarding volunteers: recruitment, retention, appreciation and/or conflict resolution.